Some words will never be repeated again!

alcohol, alone, booze
Feelme/Some words will never be repeated again!Tema:In English!

It is my truth now, and also a fact that some words will never be repeated by me again. I refuse to be the one who begs and seems to want the all of us. I cannot live, anymore, with the feeling that you are being pushed and washed away. I can no longer just want who seems to be unable to want me.

Some words will never be repeated again and you know I mean it. You saw it today You heard what was never said before, mainly through my silence. Some words will simply be put away, well hidden, locked and forgotten.

I don´t need to feel differently. I refuse to force you in any away. I just need to be loved, if not by you, and it was never by you, by someone who can see me. There´s so much more I could have given you.There´s so little you did not like. But there are still some truths we need to accept. The first one is that I heard you, and gave up. The second one is that you lost me, for good.

Some words will never be repeated again, not by us. Not again!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários